- These conditions apply to all orders. Each order represents an explicit agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The goods are sent tot the delivery address provided by the customer and at the expense and risk of the customer
- When it's impossible to deliver the product, the agreement will be dissolved by operation of law. The seller is obliged to notify the customer in writing before the delivery period has expired. In case of partial delivery, each delivery will be consided as sold separately.
- Prices are valid from publication. Shipping costs are not included in the price.
- Given the transitory nature of our products and current hygiene regulations, the buyer expressly waives the right not to purchase the product. As a result, no goods can be returned.
- Complaints or disputes must be submitted in writing and by registered letter within 7 days after delivery. When the complaint is justified, our liability is limited to the replacement of the goods. Any liability of the seller is limited to the actual amount paid for the order.
- The seller is not liable for the advice he gives, for errors on the website or in the technical data of the manufacturer or the courier company.
- Belgian law applies to these terms of sale and all disputes will be referred to the competent district court of Antwerp.